VersaLab® LE & SE
ABI (Ankle Brachial Index) system
The VersaLab from Nicolet lets you perform basic vascular testing, including screening for peripheral artery disease (PAD). This bi-directional Doppler has a built-in printer that provides fast, complete and accurate documentation for reimbursement. The portable Doppler system comes in two models. Simple waveform traces on the VersaLab LE indicate the peak or mean blood flow profile. The VersaLab SE with spectral analysis displays more comprehensive information about all components of the blood flow to quickly delineate venous from arterial flow, and more accurately indicate conditions such as turbulence. The VersaLab is available with 4 or 8 MHz, continuous wave Doppler transducers. The system comes complete with a tilt-stand that allows for wall mounting or desktop use and is battery or line operated for the ultimate in portability and convenience.
- Easy to set up and simple to operate
- Lightweight, battery or line operated for greater portability
- Built-in printer for reimbursement documentation
- Sensitive Doppler probes
- Large display for easy viewing
- Adjustable tilt-stand for more personalized testing
- Exceptional customer service
- Manufacture of quality Dopplers for over 35 years
Refer to the VersaLab LE & SE Product Summary for catalog numbers.