Viking™ NCS EMG EP IOM System
The Viking™ and Synergy systems are one of the most widely used electrodiagnostic systems used globally in teaching institutions, hospitals, and doctors' offices. The functionality of the Viking and Synergy systems help optimize your work flow and saves you time during examination and data management. These flexible systems offer a choice between portable or desk top options as well as various application options in nerve conduction (NCS) needle electromyography (EMG), and evoked potential (EP) testing. Highest quality amplifiers provide you the peace of mind and confidence that your data are accurate and reliable. Additional software solutions help maximize your efficiency and accuracy in data analysis, management, and integration to other systems or to your information system.
The Viking and Synergy NCS EMG systems, combined with our patented and industry-sharp needles, disposable electrodes, connectivity to your industry-leading information system, our extensive field service organization, and clinical support, give you a comprehensive solution to your electrodiagnostic needs.
- Over 50 years of technical expertise in high quality amplifier technology and clinical knowledge providing you with accurate and reliable data.
- Efficient and flexible software interface increases your work flow productivity and provides easy reports and clinical support tools that assist with the diagnosis while minimizing patient discomfort.
- Numerous software applications and various product configurations optimize the system to best fit your needs, and can be adapted as your testing needs grow.
- Consistent and timely delivery of complete electrodiagnostic supplies including one of the sharpest needles, disposable electrodes, and other accessories ensures you have a comprehensive solution to your testing needs.
- Seamless integration of your data to other systems or to an information system simplifies your data communication and management.
- Continuous development by world-renowned EMG experts.