Schwarzer LTM with Deltamed Coherence software
- EEG recording with 40, 64, 128, 192 or 256 channels
- Video recording from standard or high definition PTZ network cameras using H.264 compression (including full-HD resolution)
- View and control video from all rooms on a large monitor. Display notifications from seizure detectors and patient buttons.
- Possibility for the patient to connect the amplifier in several rooms, providing automatic switching of cameras to the room where the amplifier is connected.
- Worlds smallest LTM amplifiers (240gr / 64 channels). Adapted pouches for up to 256 channels.
- "Daisy-chaining" 64-channel amplifiers provides unknown flexibility in your LTM activity
- Extensive analysis functions (e.g. Spike and Seizure, Quantitative EEG analysis)
- Available with trolley or as table version
- Remote control from patient room
- LED photic stimulator
- Unique overview of recorded data of several days/weeks from the Coherence “fileviewer”. Single click access to the corresponding page of EEG data.
- Online and offline analysis
- Trend window editor allows to display DSA, band power or other type of graphs. Single click access to the corresponding page of EEG data.
- Fast export of important EEG/VIDEO data to server. The Export slideshow provides a clear overview of these parts, very appreciated during clinical meetings.
- Video zoom function as well as cutting and saving of sections
Stellate GridView™ is a powerful and unique software tool allowing localization and annotation of grid or depth electrodes from within the EEG software.
After segmentation of the patient's brain based on 3D images from MRI or CT images, and positioning of the electrodes from the electrode set used for recording, Coherence can interface with GridView and show exactly where the electrodes are located in the brain tissue. It also allows annotating and exporting the image in order to provide the neurosurgeon with the relevant information.
- Quick measurement of frequencies and amplitudes
- Adding of free-text remarks at the push of a button
- Simple operation by generation of the EEG report in Microsoft® Word or Excel
- Solutions for research purposes: export to EDF/ASCII/binary, direct access through DLL, direct interface with 3rd part software for source and dipole analysis.